Competitors benchmarking, pricing and assortment (Market Mapping)
We objectively monitor competitor product assortments on a seasonal basis to help validate positioning and maintain internal consistency. This is essential for effective assortment planning and merchandise management.
- Competitor benchmarking.
- Assortment width.
- Product mix.
- Colour architecture.
- Visual merchandising.
- Display density.
- Detailed zoom for product segmentation and attributes
ProCast (“Product foreCast”) introduces consumer feedback in the final decision stage of the assortment planning process. Really helpful for merchandisers, that can take their final decision based not only in intuition and historical data
- Acceptance level
- Estimated price
- New unit margin
- Design modifications
- Customer reviews
- More apropiated models to optimize promotional activity
Detailed benchmarking of over 150 chains in Spain across sector son how the customer experience is through the different channels (online, mobile and physical store)
- Site performance
- Stock availability
- Multi-platform customer experience
- Web and mobile UX /interface
- Customer care
Mhe shopping index
Analysis of the current spanish shopping venues (Food and non food). We score each of the store clusters in high streets, shopping centres and retails parks to evaluate the atraction of each venue and provide an objective segmentation based upon the retailer presence.
- Score Mhe Index. Total retail offer
- Score Mhe Index Clothing offer
- Market positioning:
- Price segment
- Fashion vs home
- Independents vs multiple
- International vs national chains
- Market positioning:
Detailed analysis of available spending and competing shopping venues allows us to identify potential improvements in the commercial mix, which can then be validated by specific consumer research.
- Consumer Research.
- Real catchment area. GIS.
- Commercial and competitor mix.
- Proactive listening to operators.
- Review of shopping centre’s communication and promotional activities.
- Identification of operating improvements in the shopping centre facilities.
- Priorities in commercial actions
We recommend the optimal concept and positioning for a shopping centre in a specific location, as well as space and rents based on forecast sales productivity.
- Catchment area profile.
- Potential spending quantification.
- Competition assessment and quantification.
- Shopping center concept.
- Proposed commercial mix.
- Potential sales model.
- Estimated rental income.